Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Ulta Haul!

I recently ordered some stuff from Ulta and it came to today so here is my haul!
(Sorry for the low quality pictures, my apartment doesn't have that good of lighting and it was dark outside when I took this)



Free samples!
I received a Stila sample which included their Stay All Day beauty balm, Stay All Day foundation and Stay All Day Concealer!
I also got an Ouidad Heat & Humidity Gel shampoo sample and a bottle of Ulta's moisturizing lotion that smells great, it also isn't tested on animals. In the past I have gotten shampoo samples from Ulta and loved them so hopefully I'll love this one as well! 


I bought some Nyx loose eyeshadow in Nude and Pearl, I'm gonna use these for the corners of my eyes! I've been wanting to try gel eyeliner since I've had no luck with liquid eyeliner so I bought Essence's gel eyeliner in 'Midnight In Paris', it's just a simple black and an eyeliner brush by them as well.


Ulta had a deal going on where you spend at least $40 you get a bag filled with their products with $40 for free! Inside the makeup bag was Ulta's Amped Lashes mascara, 'The Perfect Nude' lipstick, a foaming face wash cream, lip gloss in 'Flirtini', a coral blush in 'Flush' and nail polish. The lip gloss is more so clear than pink. Last but not least, a contour blush, sponge tip brush and an angle eyeshadow blush. 


My favorite item that I purchased from Ulta is Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette. I am so excited to use this! Even though Naked 3 just came out, I think the colors in Naked 2 are so much nicer!


This picture does no justice for the palette. The colors are beyond gorgeous! 
It also came with an Urban Decay lip gloss. The color matches my natural lip color!








No comments:

Post a Comment