Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Nyx Review

One of my favorite lip products are Nyx's soft matte lip creams! I will be reviewing the shade 'Addis Ababa'.

Addis Ababa is a nice bright fuchsia. I prefer matte lipstick over any kind so this product is great for more. This color will certainly look good any skin tone but the downside is that will come off you're eating anything. 










It is also great to add a pop of color to your fall outfit! I would recommend this product because the color is so beautiful and it only costs $6.99. 


2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try NYX matte lip creams but I was worried the formula would be really drying since it's matte. Do you have any problems with it drying out your lips?

    And you have a really lovely blog, I'm glad I came across it! Looking forward to reading more. ♡♡♡

    sweetaesthetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They kind of do dry out your lips but it takes a couple of hours to do so. And thank you!!

      Delete