Saturday, December 28, 2013

Maxstar Platform Sneakers Review

I've had my eyes on three different styles of Maxstar platform sneakers for months, I finally ordered a pair. 













I purchased them on Christmas Eve late in the evening and they shipped out the next morning! They were delivered to my house yesterday. I paid $12.98 for shipping and $39.98 for the shoes. I bought them through Amazon from the seller 'MaxstarStore'. You would think that seller is connected to Max Star itself just by looking at the name, right? I saw almost no bad feedback. I received fake Max Star shoes. They are comfortable and look nice but I am upset I was ripped off. 
On Amazon, all the pictures were of real Max Star shoes. But that's normally what is displayed whenever someone is selling a counterfeit item.
I've seen knockoff Maxstar shoes on eBay plenty of times and they usually sell for no more than $20.











This is what should be on a real pair of Max Star shoes. It clearly say MAX STAR three times with a navy blue star in the middle.


And this is what would be on a fake pair, aka the pair I was sent.
At first I didn't even realize it said made in Korea until my mom pointed it out, I'm glad she did.


Real zipper has black teeth and a dark grey zipper slider. 


Fake pair has a cheaply made grey zipper and just a completely different shaped and colored zipper slider.

1 comment:

  1. I got the same shoes!! The same thing happened to me!! They are so fake!!

    ReplyDelete