Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ulta Haul!!

So this evening I paid a much needed visit to Ulta!
Recently I purchased some stuff online from Ulta and received a travel size lotion that smelt amazing, so one reason I wanted to go there was to get more lotion. The scent I got was Freshwater Mist and they also had it in a fragrance!


(I edited my photos in iPhoto, which made the lighting way better thankfully! But in some pictures my sheets look way way way brighter so please excuse that)



Ulta was having a buy 2 get 2 free sale on all of their products. Both the lotion and perfume were $9.50 a piece but I only had to pay for two yay!


I bought a four piece set of Burt's Bees lip balm for $7.99 which also came with a coin purse. This was such a great deal because one chapstick is almost $4! This was also on sale, originally it was $9.99


Nail polish, my favorite! OPI is one of my favorite nail polish brands and always love the colors in Mariah Carey's collection. Sorry you can't see the colors well in this picture.

FROM L TO R
The first color is My Favorite Ornament, which I believe is a liquid sand. It is a nice gold glitter with some small silver glitters in there!
The second color is Visions Of Love which is a plum color. 
The last polish is I Snow You Love Me, which is a circular holographic glitter.
Originally this set costs $20 but I got it on sale for $10!
This deal is so amazing because not only was it $10 less but a full size bottle of OPI nail polish is $9. These are all full size and I only paid about $3.33 per bottle.


I got these nail clippers for 99¢, it was originally $2.99. My mom needed one badly so I grabbed this for her and the quality seems great!

Everything came to $37 and some change but I had a $5 off coupon so I only had to pay $32 plus tax!
In total I saved $42.93!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment