Monday, December 2, 2013

Lingerie Fiend: Winter Lingerie

I seriously have a lingerie addiction whether it be from Target or Journelle, I love it!
I am going to be starting a new blog series called the Lingerie Fiend, it will be basically be anything and everything to do with lingerie! Hauls, finds, reviews, etc!!

LINGERIE FIEND: WINTER LINGERIE

Welcome to the first post of the Lingerie Fiend blog series! Hopefully you're as excited as I am. 
This post will be dedicated to lingerie perfect for winter/fall. 

This set is from Gilly Hicks, I've personally never shopped there but Gilly Hicks is also a distributor for Abercrombie & Fitch and Hollister! So if shop at any of the two perhaps you own a pair :3 Anyways, this is a push up balconette bra in Navy which matching cheeky underwear. The bra comes in eight other colors, and the panties in four others! 
Also Gilly Hicks is having a really awesome deal, you can buy 10 pairs of their underwear for $26.50!! Amazing deal in my opinion they have all different kinds of styles of underwear and cute ones as well!

Both pieces are from Victoria's Secret, which seems to be almost every lady's go to lingerie store! I really love this baby doll, pink is one of my favorite colors.

AHHHH! I love these pieces so much they are both from Modcloth. Love This Life Bralette and Love This Life Undies, sold in sizes small, medium and large!




No comments:

Post a Comment