Saturday, December 21, 2013

December Favorites

 ♡ Peplum Tops
♡ Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette
♡ Report's DRAYKE Boots
♡ Ulta's Amped Lashes Mascara
♡ Yankee Candle in Holiday Cookies
♡ Fitbit Flex


I currently only own one peplum top (pictured above) and I absolutely love how the cut looks on me so I must buy some more soon!!

Naked 2 Palette.. Do I need to go into anymore detail? I'm pretty sure everyone knows this is an amazing palette. I honestly love every single color. The brush and lipgloss it comes with are both amazing!

I purchased Report's DRAYKE Boots from Famous Footwear in October. I've only recently just starting wearing them because the weather is so cold, slippery and snowy where I live now. They're warm and comfortable to walk in. They didn't really need much time to break them in. They only con I would say these boots have is you need to wear thick socks or else you'll get a blister on the back of your ankle, or at least I did.

I received Ulta's Amped Lashes Mascara in a makeup bag deal Ulta was having on black Friday. I got it for free because I spent over $40. Anyways, the brush is so nice, it has to be the nicest brush a mascara could have. It isn't clumpy, and it actually makes your eyelashes longer and adds volume! 

I love candles so much! My favorite scent by Yankee use to be Vanilla Cupcake. But one time I was at Kohl's and smelt the Holiday Cookies candle and fell in love!!

I purchased my Fitbit Flex in October. Since May I've been eating healthy and working out, I've lost 45lbs so far! But in September I hit a giant plateau, so I decided to buy a fitibit flex. It's wonderful, it really helps me know how much weight I'm losing in a week. It counts your steps, sleep, calories burnt and how many calories eaten.  

No comments:

Post a Comment