Saturday, November 30, 2013

Cute Target Finds♡

Target is one of my favorite stores, I always come out with something I didn't even come there for! They have such cute clothes, shoe, etc. Here is some really cute stuff I found on their site!

Clothing




1. Xhilaration® Junior's Double Breasted Wool Coat -Assorted Colors
2. Mossimo Supply Co. Junior's Boyfriend Cardigan 
3. Xhilaration® Junior's Midkini Swim Top
4. Gilligan & O'Malley® Women's Holiday Lace Push Up
5. Gilligan & O'Malley® Women's Holiday Lace Hipster
6. Xhilaration® Junior's Sleeveless Scuba Dress
7. TEVOLIO™ Women's Chiffon Illusion Sleeveless Dress
8. Xhilaration® Junior's Embellished Full Skirt

Accessories


2. Slouchy Pom Hat
3. Moda Luxe Quilted Satchel Handbag
4. Chunky Link Necklace
5. Dial Watch with Croco Patterned Leather Strap
6. Juniors Fashion Tights
7. Stretch Bracelet
8. Glitter Bow Belt

Shoes



Cosmetics

1 comment:

  1. I love these. That pink target dress is so freakin cute! I love it. Thanks for entering the giveaway for the sephora gift card! Good luck :) PS: hi from another Chicago blogger!!

    ReplyDelete